Laundry & Dry cleaning
Melia Laundry & Dry cleaning was founded in 1996 and started franchising in 2004 in Jogjakarta, Indonesia with a mission to provide customers with exceptional service, high value, and convenience for all their laundry and dry cleaning needs. Melia Laundry & Dry cleaning has grown to be one of the largest, most respected and highly recognised names in the industry. It operates in 32 cities across Indonesia with more than 500 outlets. Currently Melia is the largest and fastest growing Laundry & Dry cleaning group in Indonesia.
You will be amazed at the range of items Melia can clean, from clothing to household items & linen, even helmets, to more than 300 items on their list including kebaya, wedding gown, leather jacket, suits, sweater, bed cover, shoes and hand bags. Its motto is, “If it’s dirty, Melia can clean it.”
Melia uses environment friendly washing products of the highest international standard from ECOLAB America, and exclusive water softener system to ensure the highest standard of cleaning and freshness.
Melia employs more than a thousand employees that spread all over Indonesia, who are extensively trained to ensure all items entrusted to Melia are given the best attention. And for its excellence in providing the highest standard in laundry and dry cleaning services through the years, Melia has collected many awards and recognitions, including:
– “Excellent Franchise & Business Concept Award 2006” by Indonesian Franchise Association (AFI) and Info Franchise magazine.
– “The Best in Local Laundry & Dry Cleaning” by Pengusaha Magazine in 2006.
– “The Indonesian Entrepreneur Award 2007” by Indonesia State Ministry of Cooperatives, Small and Medium Businesses.
– “Top Franchise Asean 2009” by Indonesian Franchise Association (AFI) and Info Franchise magazine.
– “The Best in Relationship Indonesia Franchisor of the Year 2009” by Indonesian Franchise Association (AFI) and Info Franchise magazine.
Company Name: PT. Melia Pilar Utama (Melia Laundry & Drycleaning)
Phone: 62-274 747 4413, 62-811 283 362, 62-856 4394 5989
Year Established: 1996
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Contact Person: Fen Saparita
Types of Franchise Available: Master/Single Unit Franchise
Number of Units: 34
Size of Units: Medium
Franchise Fees: US$30,000
Franchise Term (years): 5 years
Royalty: 8% of gross sales
Estimated Initial Capital: US$100,000